Handle with care please.
- Rotate graph around x and y axis with MouseMove in the center of the screen.
- Rotate around z-axis with horizontal MouseMove over top touch bar.
- Zoom in and out with horizontal MouseMove over bottom touch bar.
- Navigate to another sample with [S+], [S-], [H+] and [H-].
- Toggle between resolutions  and .
- Alter the coloring of the graph (the texture) with the help of buttons [b+] and [b-].
- Test effect of button [b].
- Try the different color schemes with [c-] and [c+].
- Switch display of text off and on with [txt].
- Use ToolButton and OptionBar on the top.
- Choose parameter [t1], which moves the texture in z-direction.
- Change the parameter with the left touch bar (step width +1/-1).
- Change the parameter with the right touch bar (step width +10/-10).
- Find and watch the textual display for the value of the current parameter while you change it with left or right touch bar.
- Select [t2], the width of the texture, as current parameter and change it.
- Navigate to sample 2.
- Navigate back to sample 1. Note that the resolution falls back to the value of . You can select  at any time, the graph may look better then, but the calculation will become slower.
- Make plot [P4] the current plot and parameter [L] the current parameter. Change the value of L (all length).
- Change other parameters as you like.
copyright © 2013 federgraph.de